Are you in love with games?
A passionate learner?
An interdisciplinary thinker?
An innovative developer?
A team player?
Willing to see the world from different perspectives?
We are always looking for talented developers, designers, project managers and those who love and understand the digital world and social media.
We're currently looking for ...
No matter if you prefer to work on individual, smart game-based trainings or if you prefer responsibility in the development of our sustainable learning products. By joining our team you help us in our mission to provide lifelong learning in a playful way. Your work will influence many hundred thousands of individuals and we’ll take every step of our journey together, that’s for sure.
- a pleasant and professional working atmosphere in which everyone can contribute ideas
- a dynamic team with friendly, experienced and highly qualified colleagues who are happy to answer any questions
- a spacious loft office in Vienna’s 7th district with height-adjustable desks and some cozy corners to recharge your batteries
- flexible home office regulations
- flexible working hours
- annual ticket of the Wiener Linien
- training and education programs (conferences, online courses, etc.)
- lunch together with the team twice per week, prepared by Flo, our chef
- weekly yoga session
- profound knowledge in HTML & CSS & LESS/SASS
- experience with OOP and ORM
- experience with Version Control Systems (Git)
- willingness to apply agile development methods
- ongoing drive to learn, grow and keep up with latest tech/frameworks
- love of working in a team
- good language skills in English
Additional experiences are a plus:
- Zend 1.12+, NodeJS, Docker, MySQL, GitHub
- experience with decoupling the app from the framework
- Mobile development, Capacitor 4, Cordova plugins
- experience with modern PHP frameworks
- Scrum or other agile methods
- language skills in German
The offered yearly salary for this position is between 45.000 and 55.000 € gross per year on a full-time basis. The effective salary depends on the agreed number of hours as well as qualification and experience.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Milan, Sigrid, Andi & Michal are looking forward to hearing from you.